Wednesday 31 October 2012

Banana bread anybody?


Since my decision to go to Africa I am getting a lot of encouragement and support from friends, and friends of friends. All of the sudden I am talking to people I've never met before who have advice, who want to help, who know someone who went to Africa and is willing to share ideas and experience.
The most impressive woman I've talked to is Barb Giraud, who bakes banana bread to raise money for children in Africa. Her story started with a visit to Uganda and developed into an unbelievable and awesome project. I admire her tremendously and wonder where does her energy come from? The power of human will is amazing.
There is Barb's remarkable story - her blog below.




http://jaajabarbshomeofangels.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment